PASH is based on empathy, honesty, and being non-judgemental.
PASH has been designed to encourage qualities within, allowing a client to enjoy a better quality of life.
- To allow them to see there is a choice and there is always hope.
- Encouraging clarity through positive thinking.
- To design coping strategies to deal with situations that cause stress.
- To support individuals suffering from stress-related illnesses.
- To encourage self help and self preservation skills in combating negative thinking and self harming behaviour.
- To allow a person to see their true potential.
- To work with all aspects of a client’s life and focus on positive outcomes.
A project commited to delivering a flexible and comprehensive approach, empowering wellbeing, for individuals wanting to develop long term coping skills to overcome self harm / injuring behaviour.